Thursday, April 01, 2010

I was going to do a #Microsoft #Apple #iPhone #WP7S joke...

for April fool and had planned a full pseudo Microsoft Press Release with images of a 3GS with the Microsoft Windows Phone 7 applications running on it. I'd even mentioned the idea to 2 leading Microsoft tech journalists earlier this week, and it raised a laugh! So I thought I was onto a good thing :-)

My plan was to "grab" the Microsoft page as if I'd seen it, tweak the URL displayed and show a PDF image of it and everything. I also wanted to speculate on it being a Microsoft April Fool pulled at the last minute by legal. I thought it was going to be quite a wheeze.

But I think I might have been closer to the truth than I imagined, because I'm not going to be able to do it.

I hope to explain more later...

No comments: