Thursday, October 27, 2011

This is turning into a fine morning #Fail #TalkTalk #BT #Microsoft #TechDays

IE9 will not download the live meeting bits so that I can attend the TechDays event online (and yes, I KNOW there are other browsers out there – but I stick with IE to experience what my clients experience. Pain.)
So over to Firefox, and that won’t even open the meeting link.  FOR HEAVEN’S SAKE IT’S ONLY AN ONLINE MEETING HOW HARD IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE?????
 
TalkTalk Business is convinced I owe them money despite:
  • Transferring to someone else
  • The line ceasing on the 17th
  • Their billing thinking I had service to 24th
  • Their inability to transfer calls between departments without cutting me off
They also reckon that I will pay the bill, well I shall deduct costs for my time chasing them methinks. That should even things up a bit.
 
Oh, and BT cannot explain why I cannot call 0870, 0800 and mobile numbers from my landline (nor can they simply enable them)
 
Microsoft – if you would like me to attend the sessions, best to send me URL’s that work.
 
The support number for the TechDays is an 0870 number.  Join the dots above.
 
Oh, and it’s supposed to be a special day in the calendar for me.  Like &^% it is.
 
<very serious grump>
 

No comments: