* tacklers rolled away quickly
* players arrived quickly at the breakdown
* tackling was strong and consistent
* players didn't give away silly penalties in our half (well not many!)
* players played to the ref, not to their interpretation of the rules
* they seemed to be committed to winning
* they had pride and passion
* they were a team
On the downside
* they let Scotland gift them the game
* they were far too narrow in defence, although Scotland let them get away with it
Overall, I think this is possibly quite a good start to the 4 year campaign for a 2015 World Cup Victory.
File under optimist!